We provide Curriculum Support for our District in various ways:
1) State of Texas Databases: Gale
2) Region XI Databases – World & I School, Teaching Books.net
3) 21 Campus Libraries – Collection Development
4) Crowley ISD Digital Library – Overdrive EBook & AudioBook Library for CISD Kindergarten to Adult
5) Safari Montage Digital Video Streaming & One-click Safari Montage Video Playlists correlated to TEKS Resources
6) Support Department Title Requests
7) Support Administrative Title Requests
8) Support Teacher Requests for help with digital resources in the classroom. As Librarians, we provide support and interventions to help provide the best learning environments.
9) Consistently offer Staff Development relating to CISD Curriculum.
10) Share resources regularly with staff via email distribution lists, My Big Campus, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest.